Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Yamaguchi vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Yamaguchi vs Kajaani, Finland
Yamaguchi vs Dagoretti, Kenya
Yamaguchi vs Luqa, Malta
Yamaguchi vs Asmara, Eritrea
Cita/ Kadala vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Cita/ Kadala vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
Cita/ Kadala vs Newberry, Sc, Usa
Ulgii vs Tystofte
Stensele vs Podgorica
Moro, Or vs Azua
Scott, Sk vs Watertown, Wi
- The distance between Yamaguchi, Japan and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 2,455 km or 1,526 mi.
- To reach Yamaguchi in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 137.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Yamaguchi bearing 149.7° or SSE .
- Yamaguchi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Yamaguchi is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.8 °C (37.4°F) less in Yamaguchi. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1501.6 mm (59.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1501.6 l/m² (36.85 US gal/ft²) or 15,016,000 l/ha (1,605,310 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.9° higher in Yamaguchi than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Yamaguchi relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Yamaguchi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Yamaguchi vs Hetan, China
Yamaguchi vs Darbhanga, India
Yamaguchi vs Cara, Russia
Yamaguchi vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Cita/ Kadala vs Larissa, Greece
Cita/ Kadala vs Gifu, Japan
Cita/ Kadala vs Pirenopolis, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Ustica Island, Italy
Khost vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Muroran vs Akola
Shenyang vs Cimone Mountain
Revelstoke, Bc vs Changchun
Yamaguchi vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yamaguchi
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala