| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamaguchi in March is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 142.3mm (5.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamaguchi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yamaguchi, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamaguchi: