| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamaguchi in July is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is pretty drenched. A hearty 299.2mm (11.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamaguchi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yamaguchi, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamaguchi: